Ferm Engineering has experience with a wide variety of projects and provide your company’s building services and fire safety requirements nationally.
Our team develop solutions using fire and smoke modelling, evacuation and egress modelling for extended travel, thermal impact structures, passive fire protection and radiation assessments.
We take on a wide variety of projects where any aspect of fire safety compliance is involved. This is not restricted to just buildings but will involve mining, transport infrastructure and facilities outside traditional building codes (eg. Airport & marine terminal).
- Concept and design development
- Fire protection systems and special hazards
- Air-conditioning and ventilation
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Mechanical briefs and reports
- Hydrant system
- Smoke control and matrixes
- Passive fire systems
- Building specifications for tender
- Budgets to assist our Clients
Ferm Engineering has an industry network that comprises of Certifiers, Builders, service/industry professionals and contractors. This allows us to keep in touch with latest product developments, installation techniques and project management.
- CAMEL – Energy and heat load estimation
- HYENA – Hydraulic systems modelling, sprinklers, hydrants, chilled water
- FIREWIND – A suit of dynamic fire models for heat, radiation, smoke
- CFAST – Fire zone model
- FDS – Fire dynamics simulation