Audits and Certification
These include fire engineered buildings, fire sprinklers, pumps and tanks, hydrants, hose reels, extinguishers, fire detection and alarm systems, smoke hazard management systems, firewalls and smoke wall assessments, exit and emergency lighting, in fact all active and passive fire safety systems for all classifications of buildings.
- Review plans and documentation prepared by the design team
- Review construction material options
- Conduct site inspections, annual safety tests and audits
- Develop service budgets (e.g. fire, mechanical, etc.)
- Prepare Code compliance reports, in line with the Fire Engineering Guidelines and BCA/NCC
- Prepare certificates for the Certifier (Form 15 & Form 16)