- HYENA – Hydraulic systems modelling, sprinklers, hydrants, chilled water
- FIREWIND – A dynamic fire model for heat, radiation and smoke
- CAMEL – Heat load estimation
- CFAST – Fire zone model
- FDS – Fire dynamics simulation
- Pyrosim – Fire modelling tool
Some projects will require modelling to assess the structure of the building. By doing fire modelling we are able to assist Structural Engineers in evaluating their fire resistance protection measures to meet NCC provisions. This, in turn will improve research models on steel and concrete structures and create a better understanding on how to enhance their performance in fire.